- 1 cup Rice flour
- 1/3 Cup Jack natural product flour
- Heated water, as required
- 1 Tsp Oil
- Salt to taste
For Seasoning :
- 1/2 Tsp Oil
- 1 Tsp Mustard seeds
- A spot of Hing powder
- 2 – 3 Dry red chilly
- Coriander leaves
- Take rice flour, jackfruit flour, and the necessary measure of salt in a bowl.
- Include boiling water gradually and join the flour.
- Include oil and form it into a delicate mixture.
- Make little equivalent measured balls out of the mixture and spread it with a moist cloth to stay away from the batter getting dried.
- Oil the palm using little oil, take one ball and delicately move it to get around and hollow shape.
- Repeat for the remaining mixture and steam it for 10 – 15 minutes.
- In the interim, heat oil in a little skillet and include mustard seeds.
- When it begins spluttering, include hing and red chilly
- Then add the flavoring to the readied Fara and embellishment with coriander leaves.
- Include coconut gratings if desired